Refund PolicyBlended Learning/Online Courses
- No refunds will be offered after the course has been launched
- No refunds will be offered after two weeks (grace period) from the purchase date
- Exchanges will be made for customers who purchase the blended/online course instead of the desired classroom equivalent
- Any customer wishing to reschedule or obtain a refund within two weeks of the session date will be charged a $250 (CAD $325) cancellation fee
- No refunds will be offered within two weeks of the session date
- If United Academy has to cancel the training session due to weather or other reasons, the student may request a refund within 7 days of the cancelled session or reschedule the class any time
- Exchanges will be made for customers who purchase the ILT course instead of the desired blended/online equivalent
- With 30 days’ notice a full refund will be issued less a 5% processing fee OR course fees may be applied towards another Cranes and Rigging program held within 1 year of the event initially registered in.
- For cancellations made within 30 days of the program start date, including rescheduling and no-shows, attendee will forgo the entire course fee. Substitutions of personnel are permitted.
- If registering 4 or more participants in any one program, a 60 day notice is required for a full refund less a 5% processing fee.
- If, in the rare case, it is necessary for United Academy (ITI) to cancel a program, you will be notified at least one week prior to the class start date. All travel reservations and cancellation fees are the sole responsibility of the attendee. Please purchase airline tickets accordingly.
Purchasing Additional Courses To Get The Volume Discount
- This will only be allowed within three calendar days from the original purchase date